Auto Dealership Loans
Acquisition, Refinancing, and More
Whether you need a $1 million loan to jumpstart your used car dealership, or $25 million of financing to acquire a massive new car dealership, Commercial Real Estate Loans, Inc. has you covered. We understand that car dealership owners and operators have specific needs, and we have the experience and connections to help.
Auto Dealership Loan Terms
While specific loan terms can vary based on the individual customer, in general, our auto dealership loan terms include:
- Loan Size:
- $500,000 to $25 million for new car dealerships
- $1 million+ used car dealerships (requires good credit, income verification, and significant liquidity)
- Loan Purpose: Loan can be used for property acquisition or refinancing, but cannot be used for:
- Floor plan financing (inventory)
- Factoring (unpaid receivables)
- Business only-financing
- Loan Term:
- 3, 5, 7 and 10 fixed-rate terms for new car dealerships
- Up to 30 year terms for qualified used car dealerships
- Amortization: 15, 20, 25 and 30 year options
- Leverage: 55%- 80% LTV allowance
- DSCR: 1.40 minimum DSCR
- Recourse: Loans are typically full recourse
- Credit Score Requirement: 660 minimum
SBA Loans For AUtO DEALERSHIPS
While many larger car dealerships don't qualify for SBA loans due to income and business size restrictions, some smaller ones do. At Commercial Real Estate Loans, Inc., we can determine if your dealership does qualify for SBA financing, and, if so, help you explore loan options, including the popular SBA 7a and SBA 504 loan programs. However, just like other car dealership loans we offer, these cannot be used for floor plan financing-- though they may be able to used for working capital.
GET A FREE Auto Dealership PROPERTY LOAN QUOTE Today
For auto dealership loans and commercial property loans from just $500,000 and up, click the button below and fill out a short, secure form for a fast, easy, and free commercial loan quote from a commercial mortgage banker. You may also email us any time at email@example.com.